Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Cheerful Hummingbird

Hey everyone! I would like to share this Mothers Day card I made with you.  I colored this adorable humming bird image that I bought at The Paper Shelter.  How cute is she? I chalked around the image.  I added some Prima flowers and applied some stickles for extra sparkle.  The sentiment is chipboard.  I added a chipboard hummingbird that I applied some frantage too.  I love how it turned out! Some pearls were applied in the corners.  All the paper is from my stash.



I hope you like my creation!


Hugs,


Erin


Entering in

the paper shelter - pearls
crafting from the heart - atg
craft your passion - atg
eureka stamps - mothers day
love to scrap - girly
robyn's fetish - mothers day
crafty friends - all things cute

8 comments:

  1. Oh my this is just so pretty Erin, I love the gorgeous design papers, embellishments and you've coloured TPS Hummingbird image beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous card with us at The Paper Shelter and we hope that you'll join us again soon. Huge Hugz, Lorraine DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Hope you are doing well. I love your card, great layout and embellies - perfect Mother's Day card. Thanks so much for playing along at The Paper Shelter's Pearls challenge this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image, well colored, and love your embellishments and striking colors. Thanks for participating in our girly challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That humming bird has a cheeky look about it! Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Eureka Stamps challenge this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Erin! I love how you colored the hummingbird, and the details on your card are beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon. Helena DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. I especially love the flowers you added. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for the late post. Your project is fabulous with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Crafty Friends "All Things Cute" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, Crafty Friends DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT

    ReplyDelete