Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Victorian Vicky

Hi everyone! I would like to share with you a special image I commissioned from the sweet Betty at Simply Betty Stamps for my dear friend Vicky! I really hope she likes the image!

Skin - e04, e11, e21, e000, e00, r20
hair - e18, e15
umbrella - promarker black, c8, c6, c4
dress- vo9, v06, vo4

The paper is all from my stash! And now I can't find the pad to tell you all what the brand is! I added some WOC flowers and die cut swirls. Card layout was inspired by the sketch at the outlawz.

I hope you all love her as much as I do!


Hugs,

Erin

 

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO beautiful my friend! I'm so very lucky to have you in my life! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the colours, great sentiment too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete