Friday, March 13, 2015

Twirlberry Briar Whimsie

Hi everyone! I am here to show you my creation following March's mad wind theme featuring the adorable Twirlberry Briar Whimsie! Love the pinwheels on the image!



e00 e000 e11 e21 e04 r20
e18 e15
vo6 vo4
g99 g94 g91
b95


Super adorable! All the papers are from American crafts! The sentiment is from Stampin up! I added lots of gems and ribbon to this creation!  Card layout inspired by the sketch at tuesday morning sketched

I hope my project has inspired you to do some crafting yourself!


Hugs,

Erin

entering in
tuesday morning sketches

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love this adorable image!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, nice blend of papers and colours. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete