Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A step in the dark- you want what

Hi everyone! I am pleased to say that I have joined the design team at A Step In the dark challenge blog! I am excited to be able to test the waters with some darker creations! This is all new to me so please bear with me while I find my creative dark side!

Challenge 13
Anything Goes

Rick St Dennis
offering a prize of 1 digi to the winner






I used this creepy but awesome santa from RSD! Colored with copics! All the papers were new in my stash! I added some chipboard letters to make a sentiment and some enamel dots! I used glossy accents on the eyes to make them pop out a bit more and some glitter on the hat!


We would love to have you link up your dark creations with us today!



Hugs,

Erin


entering in

4 comments:

  1. Love this creepy chap.Great card too.Thanks for joining in the progressive challenge with us at SnG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great thanks for sharing at Sparkle and Glitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to see you dabble more in the darker stuff! It's such a great creation! Love it!
    Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Sparkle and Glitter progressive challenge. Hope you will join us next time Crafting Vicky RSD EDT. I’m doing a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha this card is AWESOME with a capital AWESOME! love the sentiment, colouring and papers!

    ReplyDelete