Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Broken Doll


Good morning everyone! I am sharing my creation for the new challenge starting at The Stamping Chef today! And remember the challenge is always ATG. Check out all the smexy images in the store!







 This card features Broken Doll! Colored with copics.  All the papers are from my stash I added some enamel dots and a banner. Card layout inspired by the sketch at Friday sketch challenge

I hope you have enjoyed my make for the current challenge! I certainly enjoyed creating it! We would love to have you link up your projects today!

Hugs,

Erin


Entering in 
Friday sketch challenge

3 comments:

  1. Fab creation hun, love the bunting finishes your card off perfectly!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card, love the bright background paper with the balck and white designs on top. Super creepy ;) banner

    ReplyDelete
  3. great take on our sketch, with a fab card and image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Friday Sketch Challenge x

    ReplyDelete