Friday, October 31, 2014

Altered Project


Hi all! It's time for the FINAL project for the 13 days of Halloween over at Simply Betty Stamps! The challenge today is BIG BAD HALLOWEEN BLOW OUT!  Altered project anything but a journal or a card. Must be an actual altered item. 

The image is Mrs Witchy Boo! Colored with copics!  This frame started out as an ugly blue color. I painted it black and glues on all those buttons! This is my first real altered project! I had so much fun making it! 

I am sad that this is the last post for the SBS Halloween contest! I had so much fun playing this year and hope to join in next year as well!


Hugs,

Erin

3 comments:

  1. Love the great look you have achieved with this frame! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your frame looks awesome, Erin - I love all the colourful buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love all the buttons

    ReplyDelete