Friday, June 13, 2014

Girly Swap Card

I thought I would share the card I made awhile ago for my swap partner from the Girly Swap in the Simply Betty Fan page group. I just love the Simply Betty images. I am slowly building up my collection of them.  Just need more time for crafting.  Anyway, here is the card I made for Jackie.

I used this lovely image and sentiment from the Betty Boudoir set.  How cute is she? Colored with promarkers.  I used some digital paper that I bought just for this image.  I think it was from Dee's shop but now I am not sure! I need to log things better!  I added some WOC flowers that I dusted with stickles for extra shine.  Some gems were used in the corner.  I hope Jackie liked my card. 


Hugs,

Erin


Entering in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. I loved the card Erin! It is too cute and I love the papers you added and the fabulous embellishments! I posted a photo of your card too on my blog post! Everything was amazing! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete