Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ruff day

Hi all! It's oldie but a goodie day at Catch the BugBugaboo Stamps have some awesome images.  Head on over to check them out





This card features  sign it - its been rough,  from bugaboo stamps. Colored  with my promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash.  I added some pearls, ribbon and a 3d sticker heart. 

Head on over to check out the other DT creations to inspire you this week.


Hugs,




Erin


Entering in the following challenges:
top tip tuesday - cute
the squirrel and the fox - creature

4 comments:

  1. Cute card Erin! I love the paw print paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute Erin I love him xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and a perfect use of the dog feet on the design paper. Nice design! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card,and such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday Challenges. Good luck, Hugs Samantha K x

    ReplyDelete