Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Picking flowers

A new challenge is starting at Clear it Out Challenge Blog today! Come play with us! Reminder that the link up will now close at 8 pm on Monday nights!

Sponsor: StampArt by Kathryne
Theme: anything goes
Stash: faux / real stitching
Prize: 5 digis



My DT card:



I used this awesome image and sentiment by Stamp art by kathryn.  Colored with promarkers. All the papers are from my stash.  I added some purple flowers with gems, faux stitching around the image and a butterfly by Karla. I just love her handmade butterflies!   I used my sizzix oval and scalloped oval dies.   I can't wait to give it to him! Card layout inspired by the sketch at
Sunday sketch and stamp

We would love to have you link up your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
sunday sketch and stamp

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that butterfly is spectacular! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card love the butterfly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card for our challenge, Erin! Beautiful paper and I adore that butterfly!
    Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at A Creative Romance. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete