Thursday, April 10, 2014

Paper Crafting Journey - Special lady

A new challenge is starting at Paper Crafting Journey today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is for a special lady.  Our sponsor is the generous The Paper shelter







My DT card:




I used this awesome image from The Paper Shelter. Colored with promarkers. All the papers are form my stash.  I added some flowers and gloss accents to the trophy. I used some corner die cuts and blue pearls.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up. I love how pretty this turned out.  I found the perfect paper to go with the image!

We would love to have you link up  your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
incy wincy designs - 3 flowers, 2 pearls 1 image
the crazy challenge - bling
whimsy inspires - atg
penny's paper - challenge 172

4 comments:

  1. Hi Erin :) Great card. Love how you matched the flowers with the swirls. Good luck and thanks for playing at Penny's challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card ! I like your coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Ina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the colours thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete