Saturday, April 19, 2014

One day at a time....

A new challenge is starting at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is Frame It. Our sponsor is the generous Bugaboo Stamps







My DT project:





I used this awesome image from Bugaboo Stamps Colored with my promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash. I added some die cut gears using Sizzix dies.  I just love the sentiment on this image.  Life has been very stressful for me lately and this has reminded me to not worry about tomorrow and focus on today.

We would love to have you link up  your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
Crafters Cafe - cas

4 comments:

  1. Oh, love your die-cut gears! Fabulous image and papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, thank you for sharing at The Crafters Café, hope to see you again soon
    {Crafters Cafe DT Member}
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and your die cut gears Erin. Thanks for playing with us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "Clean and Simple Challenge". We hope to see again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete