Saturday, April 26, 2014

CC- last post

Hey everyone! Did you play at Completely Christmas last week? I sure do hope so.  We would love to see your projects.  It's time for a new anything goes challenge.  It's all Christmas all the time.  This week our sponsor is Sparkle n Sprinkle.  I'm sad to say this is my last DT post for Completely Christmas.  I have had some personal things going on in my life that I am trying to deal with.  I have certainly enjoyed working on this team and will miss you all.  I hope to see you as a player and maybe even a GDT sometime. Thank you for having me!



My DT card:







I got to work with this adorable image from Sparkle n Sprinkle. Colored with promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash. I added some snowflake brads and lose glitter to to the image.  The sentiment and punches are from Stampin up. I added some snowflakes around the image from my clear stamp set from 3 twenty crafts!



We would love to have you link up your projects today.



Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following projects:
craftyhazelnuts christmas challenge
sparkle n sprinkle - glitter

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you dropping some of your DTs. Sending you big hugs for the problems you're dealing with. In this case, you are going out with a bang - this is beautiful! Lovely image, beautifully coloured, and gorgeous sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, sorry to hear you dropping some of the teams but personal things have to come first. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for April - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at CHNC, love the glittery fur collar and muff.

    ReplyDelete