Saturday, April 19, 2014

CC - April Sketch

Hey everyone! Did you play at Completely Christmas last week? I sure do hope so.  We would love to see your projects.  It's time for a new anything goes challenge.  It's all Christmas all the time.  This week our sponsor is Di's Digi. This week we have a sketch theme for you to play with!









My DT card:






I got to work with this adorable image from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colored with promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash. I added some pearls and a flower.  The sentiment and punches are from Stampin up.


We would love to have you link up your projects today.



Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following projects:
digi choosday - 2 papers
craftyhazelnuts christmas challenge

3 comments:

  1. Morning Erin super cute card hun and great job with the sketch love and hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super inspiration for the sketch. Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for April - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke kerstkaart! Mooi, in de traditionele kleuren.

    Groetjes, Renate

    ReplyDelete