Sunday, March 2, 2014

C4E - March challenges

Time for a new monthly challenge at Challenges 4 Everybody.  The theme is anything goes and the sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.
My DT card:
I used this adorable birthday girl from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colored with my promarkers.  Glossy accents  added to the balloon and stickles to the frosting on the cake.  All the papers are form my stash.  SOme pearls were used for bling.  The balloon banner is a card stock sticker. Card layout inspired by the sketch at I heart Sketches.


We would love to have you play along with us today.  Link up here.

Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
i heart sketches

pattie's creations spots

3 comments:

  1. ah she s so cute Erin hun just wish i cd do what u do with papers - you have a real eye for combining them together fabulous work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete