Sunday, February 2, 2014

Last card for OSAAT

A new challenge is starting at One Stitch at a Time. This will be my last card as a designer for OSAAT. I have enjoyed my time with the team and am looking forward to playing in future challenges with them as a participant.

My DT card:



This image can be found in the store.  The papers are digital that come with the image. I colored it with promarkers. The sentiment is punched with stampin up oval and scalloped oval punches. The embellishments are are 3d stickers.




We would love to have you link up  your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job as your last card! Love your gorgeous heart paper and heart embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous Erin love it - take a peek also at Craftyhands Challenge - shades of one colour - hope you re ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute butterfly Erin love the whole card :)

    ReplyDelete