Tuesday, February 18, 2014

CIO - Add red

A new challenge is starting at Clear it Out Challenge Blog today! Come play with us!

Sponsor: Digi Darla
Theme: Colour Challenge-reds
Stash: red things



My DT card:




I used this awesome image from Digi Darla. I colored her with promarkers. All the papers are from my stash.  Using my scraps again.  I have decided to make at least one card a week using scraps from my bin.  Great plan, right?I added a red brad that I have had forever but haven't found a chance to use.  What better time than with this card? I used a glitter gel pen on the wings and dress for some sparkle. Some washi tape was used behind the image as well. The sentiment is from Sentiments 4 you and is punched with oval and scalloped oval punches.  Card layout inspired by the sketch at house that stamps built.


We would love to have you link up your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
The house that stamps built - sketch

9 comments:

  1. Super cute image, great job on the sketch. Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Awesome take on the sketch, too. I really love your creation! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fantastic job on the sketch and she is a cutie :) Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's Fun Friday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card for our challenge, Erin, superb hun, thank you for sharing with us at LEJ Designs, this month, best of luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch !! Lovely image and card !! Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's Fun Friday Challenge !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a truly girly card to fit our challenge so nicely this week!
    Thank you for joining us at Milk N Coffee
    hugs, Rita DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! Love the way you have layered your Design Paper and great Image! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card love the image and B.papers and layout-thanks for joining us at Lej designs
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete