Sunday, January 12, 2014

GnS - Challenge 66 Bingo Board

New challenge at Glitter n Sparkle! This week we have a bingo board for you to play along with.  The only rule is that you must use a digi.   Let us know which boxes you used.




I made two card for this challenge  using images from Bugaboo stamps.  I colored this with my promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash.  I used a gel glitter pen along the clouds.  I used some blue pearls and a handmade bow.  The sentiment was hand written with a silver pen.  I used stampin up scalloped oval and oval punches.  Flowers, digi, butterflies.

We would love to have you link up with us today.


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
eureka stamps - blue and bling
top tip tuesdays - cas
passion for promarkers - cas

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card and a great design! Thank you for sharing with us at Tip Top Tuesday. Amy A., DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin,
    This is fab. Love the fun image. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete