Friday, January 24, 2014

Catch the Bug Sketch

Hey all! Here is another entry for the Catch the Bug Birthday bash.  This one is for the sketch challenge day! I am hoping to get the rest of the cards made later as I really want to finish the whole week of challenges but for some reason all my ink wants to smear! Huge sigh..... I will try not to be too disappointed in myself if I can't finish.  It has just been one of those weeks for me here.  Anyway. on to my card.

I used this adorable bear cook image from Bugaboo images.  I colored him with my promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash.  I used some new cardstock banners under the glitter ribbon.  Some pearls were added as well.  I used circle and scalloped circle dies around the image.  The sentiment is from Bugaboo as well I think!

Hugs,
Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
catch the bug birthday bash

4 comments:

  1. Love your project thanks so much for joining in our Bingo Challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute Erin, hope you get your printer problems sorted

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Erin! Sorry you're having a tough week - I hope you get your ink problem solved - sounds very frustrating. Hope your weekend goes better for you :-)

    ReplyDelete