Sunday, December 15, 2013

OSAAT - Dove Ornament/Tag

Time For a new challenge at One Stitch at a Time.  The theme is Anything Goes.  This challenge will run for 5 weeks.  That's a bit different than usual so I expect lots of participation.  I will remind all my followers every Sunday! This challenge will close 11th January 10pm GMT.
Sponsor is StitchyBear Digi Outlet with a prize of all the digi images the DT used in challenge #192.

Here is my DT inspiration:



Hope Jacare Doodles dove image can be found here. I colored the image with my red promarkers.  I cut and matted the image with my Sizzix dies.  I think I am going to use this as a tag for a present as well as an ornament.  Two birds with one stone.  No pun intended! I used paper and ribbon from my stash. 



We would love to have you link up your projects with us.  Head here to enter and to see more DT inspiration.


Entering in the following challenges:
papertake weekly xmas creatures
inky impressions - ornament



13 comments:

  1. Like the idea of making this into an ornament. Would look nice displayed.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this tag/tree ornament is so pretty Erin and I must say how much I love the thought of it adorning a special gift and then shared with so many people as it becomes a tree decoration. Love Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great tag Erin, can just see this attached to a very special present of maybe a set haning on your tree :) :) :) Hugs Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your image. Lovely coloring and I love the die cut.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorg Erin. Fabulous idea/s to use this as either/or.
    Lisa - OSAAT teamie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ornament is very pretty! Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions.
    Happy Holidays! - Sandy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice tag / ornament ......great idea.....thanks for joining us at inky impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the ornament idea with this image and the alternating colours a lovely idea. and the bling ...lovely! Anita OSAAT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little tag Erin! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely image, makes a great tag too, especially with those backing papers.

    Victoria x
    OSAAT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Erin...I just love this...how adorable. Great colours and that image is so lovely...I can see lots of potential with it.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very lovely. Wonderful idea for a tag or ornament to hang. Maggie OSAAT DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super deco/tag Erin....must remember that for next year! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and here's to a great 2014! Cheers Claire (Hope Jacare) x

    ReplyDelete