Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Journal Page Last GDT Fitztown

Hey everyone! This is my last project as a guest designer for the Fitztown challenge blog.  I have enjoyed my time working with the team and wish them the best of luck in the future.  This week I made a journal page with an enchanter image.  He has been colored with promarkers and some new spectrum noir markers that I bought on sale to try!  I fussy cut the image and glued it onto cardstock.  I would love to get a silhouette that I see people using to cut around their images.  That would be so much cleaner. I used some stickles to write the sentiment.  A couple of really cute stickers were added.  I wanted to keep this very CAS so the image was the focus.  And my journal is stuffed full as it is! I hope you enjoy this page. 



1 comment: