Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Thanks a Latte

Good morning everyone! This Cuppa Mae image from Some Odd Girl fits me to a "T." I can't function at all without my morning cup of joe! I followed the sketch by Try Stampin' On Tuesday for the card layout.  I used ribbon and pearls from my stash.  The sentiment is punched with the Stampin up oval and scalloped oval punches.  I colored in the image with Promarkers.   I had a much better crafting day today! I would like to say a huge thank you to my friends for being so supportive of me during my melt down...... Practice, practice, practice!


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch challenge 124
Oozak.com Challenge 16 Anything goes with sentiment
Platypus Creek Digitals Challenge 35
Party Time Tuesdays #126
Siman Says Stamp Challenge Anything Goes
Divas by design - Pretty Pearls
The Scrapbooking Queen royal digi challenge 23


9 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I know exactly what you mean about your morning cuppa, lol, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and sentiment. It's got to be a cup of tea for me, not really a coffee girl but I love the smell of it :)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! She even kind of looks like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It wasn't my intention to make her look like me!

      Delete
  4. Great card! Adorable image! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card...thank you for joining us at Oozak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing job, thank you for joining the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the sketch. This image is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday

    ReplyDelete