Friday, June 28, 2013

Pink and Blue








Hi again!! I am loving the Some Odd Girl digital stamps that I recently purchased.  They are wonderful images to color in. I colored her with my Promarkers.  I followed the "pink and blue" theme for the I Love Promarker challenge blog. The card layout is from Tuesday Morning Sketches. I used papers from my stash. The pink cardstock is embossed with cute little circles.  I think I need to start adding more embossed images to my card. I love the look.  The little blue flowers are super cute brads that I got from a friend! I used Stampin up oval and scalloped oval punches for the sentiment.

I have been enjoying my little staycation from work but it is coming to an end! I am hoping that I will still manage to find time to make at least one card each week with the hectic work schedule I am going back to. Thank you for following me as I learn how to create beautiful cards!


I am entering the card in the following challenges:
Tuesday morning sketches challenge 204
The Paper Shelter Challenge 118 buttons and/or brads
I Love Promarkers Color challenge
Crafting For All Seasons Make it girly
A.R.T. Card Challenges - Anything goes
My heart pieces digital Stamps
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Summertime
One Stop Craft Challenge For A Friend
Pin and tack Spark your creativity

12 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like the subtle colors you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUUUUTE! Watch out, embossing gets addictive :) Love that sweet little girly! Thanks for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The whole card making process and all the different supplies you can get are addicting. I am always buy more stuff although I tell myself I have no room for more!

      Delete
  3. What can I say? Simply ADORABLE!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining in on our ANYTHING GOES challenge this week! Hope you'll join us again next week!
    Darlene
    A.R.T. DT
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet CAS card Erin ,love the adorable image
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super cute card with a fab image. Thanks for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little girly creation! I love SOG images too!
    Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty ! Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card! Image, colours are all beautiful! Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete